The strategic human resources management aims at ensuring that organisations acquire and retain the best skills which can be deployed safely and efficiently. The department attracts a qualified and diverse workforce throughout the organization. NatPharm adheres to the comprehensive Code of Conduct and labour laws. Natpharm strives to maintain a fair and equitable remuneration system that is sustainable. The department interacts with a vibrant workers committee thereby ensuring that conditions of service are attractive and employees are highly motivated to achieve optimum productivity and efficiency.
- Developing leadership capacity.
- Continuous improvement in systems effectiveness through strategic human resources practices.
- Continuous training and development of employees.
- Talent attraction and retention to ensure high productivity levels.
- Commitment to enhancement of health, safety and wellness.