The Department is responsible for the mobilization of financial resources for the organization, optimal and equitable distribution of those resources to ensure going concern. It’s also entrusted with the mandate to safeguard the assets of the organization by ensuring proper financial management and maintaining a robust control environment. This encompasses financial reporting, management reporting, tax compliance, budgeting and budget control.
- Spearheading Financial and Strategic Planning
- Formulating Budgets and forecasting
- Management of company’s cash flow
- Internal and External Financial Reporting and analysis
- Ensuring Tax Compliance of the company
- Ensuring the company’s sustainability and growth